Is this what the death of money looks like? Whatever your thoughts on Harriet Tubman vs. Andrew Jackson, is futzing with currency portraits the priority of the Treasury Dept.? With negative rates the world over, cash is becoming a luxury. Government wants your cash. Bureaucrats will never be satiated no matter how many of your hard earned tax dollars government destroys. It doesn’t respect money. It doesn’t respect the moral high ground that exists between buyer and seller. As far as government is concerned, it is the buyer and the seller. If you don’t like it, tough. The end goal of government is to digitize your cash. And by ignoring the needs of those who have it by focusing on pet projects, government is hastening the death of money.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022
- RIGHT TO WORK: Ford Will Build New Truck in Kentucky - September 28, 2022
- Prices Are Like Adult Kids: You Don’t Have Much Control Over Them - September 27, 2022
- HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS: Student Loan Bailout Will Cost over Twice What Biden Promised - September 27, 2022