Is this what the death of money looks like? Whatever your thoughts on Harriet Tubman vs. Andrew Jackson, is futzing with currency portraits the priority of the Treasury Dept.? With negative rates the world over, cash is becoming a luxury. Government wants your cash. Bureaucrats will never be satiated no matter how many of your hard earned tax dollars government destroys. It doesn’t respect money. It doesn’t respect the moral high ground that exists between buyer and seller. As far as government is concerned, it is the buyer and the seller. If you don’t like it, tough. The end goal of government is to digitize your cash. And by ignoring the needs of those who have it by focusing on pet projects, government is hastening the death of money.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021