Is this what the death of money looks like? Whatever your thoughts on Harriet Tubman vs. Andrew Jackson, is futzing with currency portraits the priority of the Treasury Dept.? With negative rates the world over, cash is becoming a luxury. Government wants your cash. Bureaucrats will never be satiated no matter how many of your hard earned tax dollars government destroys. It doesn’t respect money. It doesn’t respect the moral high ground that exists between buyer and seller. As far as government is concerned, it is the buyer and the seller. If you don’t like it, tough. The end goal of government is to digitize your cash. And by ignoring the needs of those who have it by focusing on pet projects, government is hastening the death of money.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023