Imagine for a moment that you’re the Fed. You own all of these mortgages. You want to get out of them. You also want to increase interest rates. Aren’t you chasing your own tail recognizing that bond prices decline as rates go up?
The Fed can fight this battle in the press but they can’t ignore the natural law of bonds.
[gview file=”https://www.yoursurvivalguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/h41.pdf” width=”100%”]
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022