Imagine for a moment that you’re the Fed. You own all of these mortgages. You want to get out of them. You also want to increase interest rates. Aren’t you chasing your own tail recognizing that bond prices decline as rates go up?
The Fed can fight this battle in the press but they can’t ignore the natural law of bonds.
[gview file=”https://www.yoursurvivalguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/h41.pdf” width=”100%”]
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021