Over the weekend we were at our log cabin in New Hampshire. One of the best parts about being in the White Mountains is the change of pace. It breaks up the routine. Instead of heading to the office or off to school, we went to my parents’ house for coffee, drove around town, and just enjoyed being up there. I know a lot of you do the same thing whether it’s weekends away or an entire season. It’s important to change up your scenery. It allows you to breath, if you will, and to gather your thoughts for the next steps you’ll take in your life.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021