You can thank President Trump, a pro business and pro economy president, for the stock market’s longest streak in 20-years. The S&P 500 closed at its sixth consecutive record Thursday, its longest streak of highs since 1997. The market hates uncertainty and wishy washy leaders–President Trump is neither.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023