You can thank President Trump, a pro business and pro economy president, for the stock market’s longest streak in 20-years. The S&P 500 closed at its sixth consecutive record Thursday, its longest streak of highs since 1997. The market hates uncertainty and wishy washy leaders–President Trump is neither.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023