There’s a couple of ways to get in to the International Tennis Hall of Fame: Dedicate your life to the sport and realize incredible success or, cross Bellevue Avenue from my office and enter the historic complex by foot.
This week, as is tradition following Wimbledon, competitors are in town for the Dell Technologies Hall of Fame Open. It’s a wonderful time to be in Newport for players and fans alike as both mingle about town enjoying what Newport has to offer. If you’re a tennis fan and have questions about your investments, swing by for some coffee before heading across the street for the matches.
To schedule a meeting, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021