Here in New England, you can already feel the change in seasons approaching.
You can smell it in the crisp, dry, morning air and see it from the lower sun angle.
You can hear it as noisy cicadas whir and squirrels busy themselves in the trees, signaling a change from Summer to Fall is near.
You can even feel it, like when you’re wondering if your family is well prepared for the Fall and Winter.
That kind of thinking is good. It means you’re alive, you want to stay that way, and you still want to live your life.
A Terrible Foe Can Hold You Back
There is one thing that keeps more dreams from becoming reality than anything else, inertia.
Inertia is a terrible foe.
I see it all the time, especially when it comes to investing and saving money.
If you let inertia take hold, it can cost you a lot. But once you overcome this foe, you can look back and wonder what it was you were so worried about—seriously—you don’t remember.
That’s why when it comes to your financial health you must understand that you need a plan.
One of nature’s gifts to New Englanders is the reminder of change. Seasons come and go. But they are a constant reminder that change is afoot.
You just need to make sure your plan gives you enough confidence to embrace it.
To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time to every purpose, under heaven
Here’s a picture sent from friends I thought you’d enjoy.
A Storm Passes Over the Tetons in Wyoming
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- October RAGE Gauge: Stocks Down Over 33% Thrice this Century - September 25, 2020
- It’s Time to Get Your Emergency Documents in Order - September 25, 2020
- You may Find this Video About COVID “Science” VERY Interesting…I Did - September 24, 2020
- Fidelity is #1: Meet FidSafe and Raise Your Family’s Level of Preparation - September 24, 2020
- Friday Night Shoot with My Kids - September 23, 2020