With the stroke of a pen, Biden’s executive order to make police officers more “accountable” is a direct attack—again—on your freedom. If you don’t like inflation, too bad, they’ll pump more money into the system and flood it until it doesn’t work. If you don’t like lockdowns, too bad, they’ll come up with another pandemic. If you don’t like green energy too bad, they’ll jack up gas prices until you go electric. If you like your healthcare, too bad, you can’t keep it.
It’s like everything they dream of is coming true just as long as they can ruin the system and rewrite the rules. It’s simply about putting them at the head of your family’s dinner table. No meat for you. Want to defend yourself while your local police force is gutted from early retirements? Get your guns and your training now. This is another step in the wrong direction.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- THE UNWOKENING: Corporate Executives Signal Big Step Back on ESG - October 7, 2022
- Putin’s Biggest Advantage Is Biden’s Terrible Economic Policies - October 7, 2022
- Remember Tony Bobulinksi? You’ll Be Stunned by What He’s Saying Now - October 7, 2022
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022