At this point in his tenure as president, Donald Trump had proven to the American people that he was a capable president, and his disapproval ratings were improving, at a net disapproval of -7.4 points. Joe Biden’s approval ratings have not improved, and in fact, have simply gotten worse and worse. His net disapproval is over twice as bad as Trump’s was, at -16.1 points according to the Real Clear Politics average for June 22, 2022.
Mark Halperin discusses Biden’s terrible polls on NewsMax:
Action Line: Americans know what’s happening. They aren’t being fooled by Biden blaming Putin, oil companies, or Republicans for inflation. They know, as Sen. Marsha Blackburn recently tweeted “Since Joe Biden took office, he issued 39 new regulations and executive orders that restricted American energy independence and caused gas prices to rise.” Stick with me and we’ll weather this storm together.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Guide to Your Lazy Cash - December 9, 2022
- FEAR IN THE DARK: Terrorists Strike More U.S. Power Stations - December 9, 2022
- SEC Signals Greater Regulation of Crypto “Casinos” - December 9, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Christmas at Fort Wilderness - December 8, 2022
- Vanguard Does a U-Turn on Investor Activism - December 8, 2022