At this point in his tenure as president, Donald Trump had proven to the American people that he was a capable president, and his disapproval ratings were improving, at a net disapproval of -7.4 points. Joe Biden’s approval ratings have not improved, and in fact, have simply gotten worse and worse. His net disapproval is over twice as bad as Trump’s was, at -16.1 points according to the Real Clear Politics average for June 22, 2022.
Mark Halperin discusses Biden’s terrible polls on NewsMax:
Action Line: Americans know what’s happening. They aren’t being fooled by Biden blaming Putin, oil companies, or Republicans for inflation. They know, as Sen. Marsha Blackburn recently tweeted “Since Joe Biden took office, he issued 39 new regulations and executive orders that restricted American energy independence and caused gas prices to rise.” Stick with me and we’ll weather this storm together.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023