In the run-up to the 2020 election, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Tony Bobulinksi, appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight in an attempt to warn Americans about the Biden family’s shady business practices. Now Bobulinksi is back, with another appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight. Bobulinksi explained to host, Tucker Carlson, the connection between the Biden family and China. Watch the new interview below:
In a follow-up piece in the NY Post, Miranda Devine explains that the walls are “closing in at the WH.” She writes:
Whatever else was on the president’s agenda Wednesday, with both his son Hunter and brother Jim Biden under federal investigation, and Republicans poised to take back the House next month amid an avalanche of whistleblower disclosures, the noose tightening around his family’s influence peddling scheme clearly is “top of mind.”
“No one f–ks with a Biden” can be read both as a message to embolden the loyal and a threat to potential traitors. It’s a fair bet it wasn’t the first time the president had spoken those words in the past 24 hours.
The stakes are high, and he knows it.
When Bobulinski, the former business partner of the president’s son Hunter and brother Jim Biden, was asked by Carlson on Tuesday night about the fact that he has “the most powerful agencies in the world, the FBI and the CIA, working against you,” he answered: “Yes. And you just made my heart skip.”
You don’t get a more credible witness than Bobulinksi, a decorated former US Navy officer with top secret security clearances from the National Security Agency and the Department of Energy. The pressure on him over the past two years has been enormous, and the nation owes him a debt of gratitude for staying the course. A successful businessman with a young family, he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by pitting himself against the world’s most powerful family.
But as he told Carlson. “I bleed red, white and blue [and] the American people deserve the facts.”
As we piece together those facts almost exactly two years after The Post published the first bombshells from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, it appears that the coverup will turn out to be worse than the original corruption. It involves the FBI, as catalogued by more than a dozen whistleblowers, and potential collusion with Big Tech, the Biden campaign and former intelligence officials.
There are three strands to the Biden story:
- 1) The decades-old Delaware family business selling Joe’s influence to the highest bidder which was internationalized when he became vice president. The concern is that millions of dollars which flowed to the Biden family from China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Romania, and elsewhere, may have compromised the president.
- 2) Evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement and potential financial benefit in Hunter and Jim’s foreign deals, despite his repeated denials that he knew anything about his family’s business. Material from the laptop and from Bobulinski suggests he met with more than a dozen of Hunter’s business partners, including overseas, in the White House, at the VP’s Washington residence and at a three-for-one dinner at Café Milano in Georgetown on April 16, 2015, to which Hunter invited partners from Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan.
- 3) The coverup.
That’s the way the Republicans in the House are expected to divide up their investigations of the Biden family if they win back the House, with the House Oversight Committee taking the first two lines of inquiry and the Judiciary committee focusing on the coverup.
Action Line: Americans deserve answers to the questions presented by Bobulinksi’s revelations about the Biden family’s business dealings with China. The added risk to the country created by Biden’s ties to China and the potential indictment of his son has Americans worried. Understanding Americans’ perception of risk is vital to investing and to keeping your family safe in times like these. Every month I explain the risk in America in my RAGE Gauge analysis. Click here to subscribe to my free monthly RAGE Gauge alert, and be the first to understand America’s risk perception.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are Investors Ready to Pounce? - November 27, 2023
- Disney Signals Problems with the ESG Agenda - November 27, 2023
- Biden Gave Americans 10 Years of Inflation in Only 3 - November 27, 2023
- Happy Black Friday - November 24, 2023
- Which Jimmy Buffett Album Is Your Favorite? - November 24, 2023