Many of the world’s most powerful nations are also home to its longest land borders. At any time disputes on some of those land borders could erupt into conflict, sometimes between nuclear powers. The top ten longest land borders in the world are listed below:
- Canada-United States: 5,526 miles
- Kazakhstan-Russia: 4,750 miles
- Argentina-Chile: 4,158 miles
- China-Mongolia: 2,877 miles
- Bangladesh-India: 2,574 miles
- China-Russia: 2,568 miles
- Mongolia-Russia: 2,145 miles
- Bolivia-Brazil: 2,115 miles
- India-Pakistan: 1,982 miles
- Mexico-United States: 1,960 miles
Action Line: Risk is increasing in the world, and major powers aren’t backing down. Americans are preparing for a riskier world. Click here to subscribe to my free RAGE Gauge alert, and you’ll read my analysis of what Americans’ risk perception means for the future of this nation and the world.
The following two tabs change content below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
E.J. Smith is Founder of YourSurvivalGuy.com, Managing Director at Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., a Managing Editor of Richardcyoung.com, and Editor-in-Chief of Youngresearch.com. His focus at all times is on preparing clients and readers for “Times Like These.” E.J. graduated from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, with a B.S. in finance and investments. In 1995, E.J. began his investment career at Fidelity Investments in Boston before joining Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. in 1998. E.J. has trained at Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, NH. His first drum set was a 5-piece Slingerland with Zildjians. He grew-up worshiping Neil Peart (RIP) of the band Rush, and loves the song Tom Sawyer—the name of his family’s boat, a Grady-White Canyon 306. He grew up in Mattapoisett, MA, an idyllic small town on the water near Cape Cod. He spends time in Newport, RI and Bartlett, NH—both as far away from Wall Street as one could mentally get. The Newport office is on a quiet, tree lined street not far from the harbor and the log cabin in Bartlett, NH, the “Live Free or Die” state, sits on the edge of the White Mountain National Forest. He enjoys spending time in Key West and Paris. Please get in touch with E.J. at email@example.com To sign up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, click here.
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023