When you see the name Kermit Lynch on a wine bottle, you know some of the heavy lifting has already been done for you. After all, they’ve been in the business for a long time and know the source of their product like family. This year, Kermit Lynch is celebrating 50 years of fine wine. I do most of my wine buying locally and seek out good values. If a certain bottle catches my eye in the section I’m shopping, and it’s at the right price with Kermit Lynch on the label I’m sold.
Action Line: If you want to talk about fine wine as an investment, or simply for enjoyment, get in touch with me here. In the meantime, click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, and let’s stay in touch.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season - September 26, 2022
- State Pension Funds Brace for Private Equity Losses - September 26, 2022
- DeSantis Batted .313 in Four Seasons at Yale - September 26, 2022
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022