When you see the name Kermit Lynch on a wine bottle, you know some of the heavy lifting has already been done for you. After all, they’ve been in the business for a long time and know the source of their product like family. This year, Kermit Lynch is celebrating 50 years of fine wine. I do most of my wine buying locally and seek out good values. If a certain bottle catches my eye in the section I’m shopping, and it’s at the right price with Kermit Lynch on the label I’m sold.
Action Line: If you want to talk about fine wine as an investment, or simply for enjoyment, get in touch with me here. In the meantime, click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, and let’s stay in touch.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023