There’s no doubt the power of the Trump endorsement is HUGE based on the 23 wins it helped secure. All in all, it was a big day for President Trump.
On Tuesday night, many Trump-endorsed candidates won their primary races (some were running unopposed, marked with a *):
- Mike Crapo (ID) – Senate Candidate
- Russ Fulcher (ID1*) – House Candidate
- Rand Paul (KY) – Senate Candidate
- James Comer (KY1*) – House Candidate
- Brett Guthrie (KY2) – House Candidate
- Thomas Massie (KY4) – House Candidate
- Harold Rogers (KY5) – House Candidate
- Andy Barr (KY6) – House Candidate
- Ted Budd (NC) – Senate Candidate
- Gregory Murphy (NC3) – House Candidate
- Rep Virginia Foxx (NC5) – House Candidate
- David Rouzer (NC7) – House Candidate
- Dan Bishop (NC8*) – House Candidate
- Richard Hudson (NC9) – House Candidate
- Patrick McHenry (NC10) – House Candidate
- Bo Hines (NC13) – House Candidate
- Doug Mastriano (PA) – Gubernatorial Candidate
- Jim Bognet (PA8) – House Candidate
- Scott Perry (PA10*) – House Candidate
- Lloyd Smucker (PA11*) – House Candidate
- John Joyce (PA13*) – House Candidate
- Guy Reschenthaler (PA14*) – House Candidate
- Mike Kelly (PA16*) – House Candidate
The race for Senate in Pennsylvania is still too close to call, but Trump’s endorsed candidate, Dr. Mehmet Oz, is holding a slight lead.
Probably Trump’s biggest victory of the night was Doug Mastriano’s selection as GOP candidate for governor in Pennsylvania. Mastriano is an outspoken supporter of Trump, and his candidacy could be seen as a referendum of support for the president.
Clearly, even an association with Trump helps as candidates learn not to cross the most powerful figure in the Republican Party. But let’s remember what put Trump on the map, and that’s standing up for MAIN STREET AMERICA. It was that grassroots movement beginning with the TEA PARTY during the financial crisis and bank bailouts that said, “We don’t want any more POLITICIANS.” Trump filled that void.
Action Line: The number one issue for the midterms is INFLATION. To fight it and break it, a leader will need some backbone. In other words, the last thing America needs is a politician. The country needs someone with guts, in the mold of a Paul Volker who shrugged off Congress to slay inflation. Let’s go.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “I Need Preservation of Principal and Growth” - March 22, 2023
- Are You Fairly Wealthy? I’m Listening - March 21, 2023
- How Long Is Your Water Supply Chain? - March 21, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s BEST Insider’s Guide to Key West - March 20, 2023
- Be Wary of Those Who Wrap Themselves in Capes - March 20, 2023