Originally posted June 4, 2020.
President Trump is a fighter and apparently rubs some Americans the wrong way. It looks to me like too many Americans are wearing masks over their eyes.
Look at the reaction President Trump received from the media when his former defense secretary, whom never saw a war he wouldn’t fight, came out against his former boss—the media cheer. Since when are they pro-war?
The wars in blue cities and states are nothing new. The media just fails to report it. They’ve been ruining their backyards forever. President Trump had nothing to do with that.
Blue states listen up. It’s not the president’s job to clean up your yard, especially when mayors like De Blasio let ‘em burn, and governors like Cuomo have no answers. Where should we send the sick? How about nursing homes? You really can’t make this up.
Speaking of masks, maybe Bumbling Joe Biden needs a daily reminder about the family business, China Inc., instead of softball questions by complicit talk show hosts. Meanwhile Obama buys an estate on the Vineyard and wants you to change.
A client told me yesterday he’s seeing Trump signs where such things as yards exist. President Trump has an opportunity to make some beauties: “Made in the USA”; “Enough of George W. Bush’s Wars”; “I’m the President, not Mad Dog”; “Got Family?”
Send me your yard sign ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll deliver them.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023