Despite recent attempts by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki and other Washington D.C. Democrats to blame Republicans for “defunding the police,” Americans are fully aware of which party at City Hall cut the budgets for the boys in blue.
In 2020, Democrats running cities across America joined in a political dogpile, setting up what was a completely predictable disaster. They cut budgets for police forces and allowed a surge in crime, unlike anything America has seen in decades.
In the latest evidence of just how badly the “defund the police” movement has backfired, a news crew doing an interview on the crime wave in Oakland was assaulted and nearly robbed right in front of City Hall. The Daily Mail reports:
Robbers held up a television crew at gunpoint during an interview with the director of violence prevention in Oakland amid the city’s huge wave of violence, police have said.
The attack took place outside City Hall on Monday just hours after the police chief blasted his city’s decision to defund its police department by $18.5million despite a 90 per cent increase in murders.
The NBC Bay Area news crew was interviewing Guillermo Cespedes at around 3pm when two armed men tried to take their camera, the Oakland Police Department said.
The Biden administration is in fear as it is closely tied to many of the Democrats who have applauded defunding the police, including Vice President Kamala Harris.
Fox News’ Kayleigh McEnany and a panel of analysts examined the Press Secretary’s willful ignorance in the clip below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022
- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS: Joe Kent BEATS Trump-Impeaching Jaime Herrera Beutler in Oregon Congressional Primary - August 10, 2022
- Your Retirement Life: Let the Slow and Steady Be Your Way of LIFE - August 9, 2022
- Police Widow Blames Soros-Funded DA for Husband’s Death - August 9, 2022