Last week I told you about Barack Obama’s radical nomination to the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland. I urged you to get your guns and training now. In your quest to become a proficient, effective marksman and to gain the ability to protect yourself and your family, it’s important to own the right firearm. Here Sig Sauer Academy‘s Director Adam Painchaud discusses how to find the proper pistol fit. A bulky gun, or one that disappears in your hand will hurt your accuracy. Get it right the first time.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellesley Fund: “Balanced Investing Is Dead” (Please Stop) - December 8, 2023
- Do You Have a Plan to Protect Your Personal Data? - December 8, 2023
- DIRTY JOBS: America Needs Mining Engineers - December 8, 2023
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #2 Coach - December 7, 2023
- Have All of New Jersey’s Workers Already Moved to Florida? - December 7, 2023