Last week I told you about Barack Obama’s radical nomination to the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland. I urged you to get your guns and training now. In your quest to become a proficient, effective marksman and to gain the ability to protect yourself and your family, it’s important to own the right firearm. Here Sig Sauer Academy‘s Director Adam Painchaud discusses how to find the proper pistol fit. A bulky gun, or one that disappears in your hand will hurt your accuracy. Get it right the first time.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Retirement Life: Adventure Awaits - February 3, 2023
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023