Last week I told you about Barack Obama’s radical nomination to the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland. I urged you to get your guns and training now. In your quest to become a proficient, effective marksman and to gain the ability to protect yourself and your family, it’s important to own the right firearm. Here Sig Sauer Academy‘s Director Adam Painchaud discusses how to find the proper pistol fit. A bulky gun, or one that disappears in your hand will hurt your accuracy. Get it right the first time.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022
- Can Politics Predict the Markets? - October 5, 2022
- The Simple, Elegant Power of the Retirement Compounders - October 5, 2022
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022