Last week I told you about Barack Obama’s radical nomination to the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland. I urged you to get your guns and training now. In your quest to become a proficient, effective marksman and to gain the ability to protect yourself and your family, it’s important to own the right firearm. Here Sig Sauer Academy‘s Director Adam Painchaud discusses how to find the proper pistol fit. A bulky gun, or one that disappears in your hand will hurt your accuracy. Get it right the first time.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy: The Koch Brothers’ Real Estate Empire - January 24, 2020
- The Bloomberg-led Anti-Gun Movement Could Backfire at the Polls - January 24, 2020
- Don’t Let Your Retirement Dream Community Become a Nightmare - January 24, 2020
- Cutting Carbon Emissions Won’t Stop Forest Fires - January 23, 2020
- Democrats Are Unknowingly Working for Team Trump - January 23, 2020