In a recent sit down with British GQ, author and clinical psychologist, Jordan Peterson told an interviewer, “You need to have the capacity for danger. You need to be dangerous. But you need to learn how to not use it except when it’s necessary. And that is not the same thing as being harmless. Harmless, that’s a terrible virtue. It’s like a rabbit. There’s nothing virtuous about harmlessness. It just means you are ineffectual.”
You need to be dangerous, or you’re the prey. No one wants to be a rabbit, but Democrats want you to be just as harmless to criminals who may want to hurt you.
Under the guise of protecting you, Democrats want to put universal background check legislation on Joe Biden’s desk to sign into law. Below, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) explains why this legislation is worse than you might even know.
As Crenshaw points out, advocates for these background checks use tortured data and bad information to push their position. Winning is more important to them than getting it right.
Action Line: With Democrats in total control of the legislature and the White House, it’s important that you get your guns and your training now, before it’s too late.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023