I find it hard to believe President Trump would put up with MS-13.
The Boston Globe reports that last week more than 400 officers fanned out across Boston, charging 56 people in crimes related to the violent street gang, MS-13.
Law enforcement officials on Friday charged 56 people with running a vast criminal enterprise with the motto “kill, rape, and control’’ that allegedly sold drugs and carried out five murders in immigrant communities throughout Greater Boston.
I wrote here that despite President Obama’s dire warnings that guns cause crime, per capita concealed carry licenses in Massachusetts are highest outside of Boston, where the majority of crime happens in the state.
More on the dangers posed by MS-13 here, here and here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023
- Happy Memorial Day: Your Survival Guy: Proud To Be an American - May 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - May 26, 2023