The Boston Globe reports that last week more than 400 officers fanned out across Boston, charging 56 people in crimes related to the violent street gang, MS-13.
Law enforcement officials on Friday charged 56 people with running a vast criminal enterprise with the motto “kill, rape, and control’’ that allegedly sold drugs and carried out five murders in immigrant communities throughout Greater Boston.
I wrote here that despite President Obama’s dire warnings that guns cause crime, per capita concealed carry licenses in Massachusetts are highest outside of Boston, where the majority of crime happens in the state.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021
- There’s Always a Way Forward for Americans Like YOU - January 13, 2021