The Boston Globe reports that last week more than 400 officers fanned out across Boston, charging 56 people in crimes related to the violent street gang, MS-13.
Law enforcement officials on Friday charged 56 people with running a vast criminal enterprise with the motto “kill, rape, and control’’ that allegedly sold drugs and carried out five murders in immigrant communities throughout Greater Boston.
I wrote here that despite President Obama’s dire warnings that guns cause crime, per capita concealed carry licenses in Massachusetts are highest outside of Boston, where the majority of crime happens in the state.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023