Your Survival Guy received this email from natural gas provider National Grid.
And here are some ways National Grid tells Your Survival Guy how to save money.
And here is Your Survival Guy’s response to National Grid on how to save money.
- How about telling the Biden administration that its anti-fossil fuels policies are creating this mess?
- How about the supply chain issues that are making everything more expensive?
- How about let’s stop villainizing producers?
- Why is Biden calling OPEC for help when we’re the Saudi Arabia of natural gas?
- The ESG agenda is a fee grab for the “Masters of the Universe,” not a plan for energy independence.
- My oil and natural gas clients tell me Biden’s policies have been a windfall for them.
- Why is it that whatever central planners hope to do, the exact opposite is the result?
Action Line: State and local politicians are just as guilty as Joe Biden for your high gas bills. Their resistance to new pipelines restricts supply and reduces competition, raising your cost of living. If your governor or mayor puts their own agenda ahead of yours, it’s time to look for a new place to live. Find yourself a Super State, where leaders put your interests first. If you need motivation to make the move, click here to sign up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive newsletter. I’ll push you to achieve your goals and live free in America.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Guide to Your Lazy Cash - December 9, 2022
- FEAR IN THE DARK: Terrorists Strike More U.S. Power Stations - December 9, 2022
- SEC Signals Greater Regulation of Crypto “Casinos” - December 9, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Christmas at Fort Wilderness - December 8, 2022
- Vanguard Does a U-Turn on Investor Activism - December 8, 2022