Who’s having more fun this week than President Trump? You watch him at his rallies, and connect with his supporters, and you can’t help but smile. Then, you watch former VP Biden in front of his handlers, and you wonder if he knows why he’s even here. Imagine the two of them debating in a town hall.
You know President Trump thrives on stage. It’s why, unlike the first debate between he and moderator Chris Wallace, the second one would have shown how good Trump is when he’s with American voters.
You see how President Trump’s children treat their dad, and you see “family” front and center. Biden’s relationship with his son Hunter is something different. One family seems genuinely proud of America, while the other makes a living off her. Voters aren’t stupid.
Action Line: The outcome of Election Day is sure to be upsetting for many. Protect your family and home from potential violence by getting your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021
- I’ve Been in Richard Young’s Maximizers for Years - January 20, 2021
- Smith Family Robinson in Live Free or Die, NH - January 19, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021