The Golden State has been far gone for some time, but who doesn’t want to say “Goodbye California,” now? San Francisco has fallen victim to its own decadence. The city’s “woke” culture, fueled and stoked by the wave of wealthy Millennial tech workers, has become a danger to the city itself.
San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin, a radical leftist who refuses to prosecute shoplifters in most cases, has made it clear that he’s not interested in pursuing small crimes. That’s a direct contradiction to the successful “Broken Windows Theory” that focuses on stopping even small crimes in order to prevent cultural rot leading to more crimes. That theory brought New York City back from the brink under Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a former DA himself at the time.
You can see how poorly Boudin’s strategy is working in the videos below. The first two show the recent robbery of the Louis Vuitton store in Union Square.
Action Line: If your city is run by anyone who turns a blind eye to crime, escape now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Best State on Guns, Plus the 8th Wonder of the World - December 3, 2021
- VACCINATE THE WORLD? Biden’s COVID Plan - December 3, 2021
- Correction: New Hampshire’s 4,000 Footers - December 3, 2021
- Dreaming of Bitcoin in Your Stocking this Christmas Season? - December 2, 2021
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: Record Number of Police Shot This Year - December 2, 2021