The Golden State has been far gone for some time, but who doesn’t want to say “Goodbye California,” now? San Francisco has fallen victim to its own decadence. The city’s “woke” culture, fueled and stoked by the wave of wealthy Millennial tech workers, has become a danger to the city itself.
San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin, a radical leftist who refuses to prosecute shoplifters in most cases, has made it clear that he’s not interested in pursuing small crimes. That’s a direct contradiction to the successful “Broken Windows Theory” that focuses on stopping even small crimes in order to prevent cultural rot leading to more crimes. That theory brought New York City back from the brink under Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a former DA himself at the time.
You can see how poorly Boudin’s strategy is working in the videos below. The first two show the recent robbery of the Louis Vuitton store in Union Square.
Action Line: If your city is run by anyone who turns a blind eye to crime, escape now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023