You could feel the tension through the television last night during President Trump’s excellent State of the Union. As one side cheered “U.S.A.” the other looked as if a seagull had dropped something in their lap—barely able to look up.
Clearly the new Democratic Party has been hijacked by socialists. And any talk about the irrefutable accomplishments of the Trump economy seemed secondary. Because with these politicians, it’s not about you. It’s about them.
True to form, Madame Pelosi seemed too busy or annoyed to sit through the address. She was a distraction throughout, shuffling papers the size of cue cards as if coached by elites on both coasts. She clearly looked uncomfortable when Trump spoke about illegal immigration: “We have a moral duty to create an immigration system that protects the lives and jobs of our citizens….No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration. Wealthy politicians and donors push for open borders while living their lives behind walls and gates and guards.”
And when Trump said the U.S. “will never be a socialist country,” AOC could not even look at the President. At its core America is about business. It is about production. It is about the middle class and family. And yet looking at the reaction from Democrats, who are supposed to be leading the way, clearly they do not share the agenda of most Americans.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- RECORD GAS PRICE IN LA: What Happened to Falling Gas Prices? - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022