The big takeaway from the election in New England? That sound you hear. It’s the high-pitched sound of private jets and the roar of U-Haul trucks heading for the border—Florida, Texas, and New Hampshire.
Money goes where it’s well respected. Here’s anecdotal evidence. When Massachusetts runs a tax surplus, the teachers’ unions get a millionaire’s tax passed to secure salary (and dues) increases. This isn’t about kids. You’re joking, right? It’s an embarrassment.
Action Line: Red states are getting redder, and taxes are pushing successful Massachusetts residents into finding greener pastures. Stay tuned. In the meantime, if you want to improve your family’s personal and financial security, click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive newsletter, and I’ll push you to do just that.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023