Moving the Goods? Not exactly.
Action Line: This is the perfect reminder to keep winter gear in your car when traveling, even in states like Virginia. Blankets, some food, and definitely water should be in the car. If you already carry a “go-bag” in the car, supplement it with more winter-focused items like hand warmers, insulated gloves, hats and scarves, a small snow shovel, and even sand. These are items many people in the northern states regularly carry in their vehicles. If you need guidance on building your initial go-bag, check out what America’s best—the Navy SEALs—put in their survival kits.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023
- Don’t Ask Me When to Haul Your Boat - September 20, 2023
- You May Be Surprised by America’s “Least Woke City” - September 20, 2023