Yesterday, a client told me he was at President Trump’s Monday rally in Tucson, AZ, and said it was, in a word: Electric!
He also told me Sen. McSally is putting together a big-time push to the finish line. My client is in the gun business, one that he said, “Is so crazy right now I can’t buy any guns and I”m looking to get out.”
He’s an entrepreneur. He’s not retiring. He found another niche business servicing airplanes where he’ll be throwing his hat into the ring.
Retirement is not in his vocabulary.
As an aside, during our conversation, I asked him about the price for a used ArmaLite AR-10 that I was looking at. He said it was “a fair price.” I’ll be doing the paperwork today.
Action Line: If President Trump loses the election, you may not have much time to purchase a firearm. In the event of a Biden win, and the Democrats taking control of the Senate, you can expect rapid new gun control legislation. Get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023