Tucker Carlson recently had Jim Antle, the editor of The American Conservative, on his show to discuss President Trump’s response to Iran shooting down an American drone. Antle made solid points about the inconsistency of Trump’s critics’ points, and that Americans don’t want a war with Iran.
Antle and Carlson then discussed the hypocrisy of the President’s critics who simultaneously want him to forget enforcing America’s borders, while at the same time redrawing the borders and violating the borders of countries in the Middle East. Watch the video of the exchange below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021