Tucker Carlson recently had Jim Antle, the editor of The American Conservative, on his show to discuss President Trump’s response to Iran shooting down an American drone. Antle made solid points about the inconsistency of Trump’s critics’ points, and that Americans don’t want a war with Iran.
Antle and Carlson then discussed the hypocrisy of the President’s critics who simultaneously want him to forget enforcing America’s borders, while at the same time redrawing the borders and violating the borders of countries in the Middle East. Watch the video of the exchange below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021
- I’ve Been in Richard Young’s Maximizers for Years - January 20, 2021
- Smith Family Robinson in Live Free or Die, NH - January 19, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021