At his recent appearance at the 2022 FAMiLY Leadership Summit, Tucker Carlson, host of the Fox News show Tucker Carlson Tonight, explained what voters should demand from politicians for their votes.
The FAMiLY Leader summarized his speech, writing:
“If there’s one group of people I know well, it’s politicians,” said FOX TV’s Tucker Carlson at the 2022 FAMiLY Leadership Summit. “Politicians are very simple organisms. … They don’t want an unlimited number of things. They want to win elections. That’s it.”
And since politicians are going to want to win the 2024 presidential election, Carlson argued, voters should exercise the power of their voting position to demand three criteria from those seeking office:
- Candidates who talk about things that actually matter
- Candidates who care about noble ideas that bear beautiful fruit
- Candidates who don’t care about critics at The New York Times and the mainstream media
Carlson addressed a crowd of over 1,800 at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines on July 15 at the close of the 11th annual FAMiLY Leadership Summit, hosted by The FAMiLY Leader.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023
- Biden’s Inflation Blame Game - November 28, 2023
- Are Investors Ready to Pounce? - November 27, 2023
- Disney Signals Problems with the ESG Agenda - November 27, 2023