It’s one thing to demand answers from a witness in front of Congress. It’s another to demand answers for a matter that was settled when Omar was 10 years old and still hadn’t even immigrated to the United States. But it’s an entirely different matter to throw accusations at a government official, in front of Congress and the world, and not allow him the opportunity to defend himself. Omar questioned Abrams’ credibility and suggested he was happy with the outcome of a massacre that had killing and raping of women and children. Even when Abrams was able to answer, Omar dismissed him.
Watch the video below to see the sad exchange.
Ilhan Omar and Elliott Abrams have fiery exchange at House Foreign Affairs hearing
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Problem Plaguing California is About to Hit the Entire Country - August 20, 2019
- This is the Best Summer for Teenagers in Over 50 Years - August 19, 2019
- You’re Seeing the Democratic Party’s Elimination of Excellence through Equality - August 19, 2019
- The World Just Got Serious About Regulating Cryptocurrencies - August 16, 2019
- Air Force Tells Americans They Aren’t Taking the EMP Threat Seriously Enough - August 16, 2019