It’s one thing to demand answers from a witness in front of Congress. It’s another to demand answers for a matter that was settled when Omar was 10 years old and still hadn’t even immigrated to the United States. But it’s an entirely different matter to throw accusations at a government official, in front of Congress and the world, and not allow him the opportunity to defend himself. Omar questioned Abrams’ credibility and suggested he was happy with the outcome of a massacre that had killing and raping of women and children. Even when Abrams was able to answer, Omar dismissed him.
Watch the video below to see the sad exchange.
Ilhan Omar and Elliott Abrams have fiery exchange at House Foreign Affairs hearing
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Retirement Life: Bankrupt in Two Weeks - June 3, 2020
- Police: When it’s Not Worth the Risk to Serve and to Protect - June 3, 2020
- America’s Bravest Protect Our Cities, Blue State Politicians Let ‘em Burn - June 2, 2020
- Survive and Thrive June: Your Survival Guy’s Home (and Money) Protection Plan - June 1, 2020
- You Need to Seek Some Shelter for When Things Get Ugly - June 1, 2020