It’s one thing to demand answers from a witness in front of Congress. It’s another to demand answers for a matter that was settled when Omar was 10 years old and still hadn’t even immigrated to the United States. But it’s an entirely different matter to throw accusations at a government official, in front of Congress and the world, and not allow him the opportunity to defend himself. Omar questioned Abrams’ credibility and suggested he was happy with the outcome of a massacre that had killing and raping of women and children. Even when Abrams was able to answer, Omar dismissed him.
Watch the video below to see the sad exchange.
Ilhan Omar and Elliott Abrams have fiery exchange at House Foreign Affairs hearing
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023