Bottom Line: There is no downside when you begin thinking of yourself and your family first. Desalination may not be an option for you but once you start thinking about your water supply, you quickly realize there’s a lot you can do to keep from running out of it.
Originally posted June 22, 2016.
You can learn a tremendous amount about investment trends by thinking in terms of your family’s survival needs. Lately, I’ve been keenly interested in ways to tap into the vast supply of seawater surrounding Newport, RI. Desalination is not cheap but I believe it is what the future will look like—where you, the individual will be empowered.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Be Dangerous: Biden’s Progressive Puppeteers’ E.O. Gun Grab - April 9, 2021
- It’s as Simple as 4%? No, Not Anymore - April 9, 2021
- One Word Explains the Worth of Your Neighbors’ House - April 8, 2021
- Your Survival Guy Stock: Witness This Dividend Miracle - April 7, 2021
- Why Your Life Before COVID Isn’t Coming Back - April 6, 2021