Bottom Line: There is no downside when you begin thinking of yourself and your family first. Desalination may not be an option for you but once you start thinking about your water supply, you quickly realize there’s a lot you can do to keep from running out of it.
Originally posted June 22, 2016.
You can learn a tremendous amount about investment trends by thinking in terms of your family’s survival needs. Lately, I’ve been keenly interested in ways to tap into the vast supply of seawater surrounding Newport, RI. Desalination is not cheap but I believe it is what the future will look like—where you, the individual will be empowered.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021