Another component of my RAGE Gauge is Americans’ dissatisfaction with the direction of the country as measured by Gallup’s poll of “Satisfaction With the United States.” The poll asks responders the simple question “In general, are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the way things are going in the United States at this time?” This is a great gauge of Americans’ overall contentedness, and elevated dissatisfaction could be a sign of pending social unrest or other dislocations in the economy as a whole. Today Americans are dissatisfied at rates higher than the fifteen year average. This indicates higher risk in the economy.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Great Reset: What’s in a Name? - January 27, 2021
- I Stand with Rand - January 27, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000: Part II - January 27, 2021
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021