Another component of my RAGE Gauge is Americans’ dissatisfaction with the direction of the country as measured by Gallup’s poll of “Satisfaction With the United States.” The poll asks responders the simple question “In general, are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the way things are going in the United States at this time?” This is a great gauge of Americans’ overall contentedness, and elevated dissatisfaction could be a sign of pending social unrest or other dislocations in the economy as a whole. Today Americans are dissatisfied at rates higher than the fifteen year average. This indicates higher risk in the economy.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are Investors Ready to Pounce? - November 27, 2023
- Disney Signals Problems with the ESG Agenda - November 27, 2023
- Biden Gave Americans 10 Years of Inflation in Only 3 - November 27, 2023
- Happy Black Friday - November 24, 2023
- Which Jimmy Buffett Album Is Your Favorite? - November 24, 2023