Losing your internet connection or Wi-Fi can be pretty annoying. Lately we’ve been experiencing spotty Wi-Fi connectivity at our house. Last night our internet was completely out because a cable was accidentally cut by a “third party” construction company. It’s not the end of the world. But it doesn’t help, especially when your teenagers are trying to do their homework. It’s ironic, now that I think about it, we had the Eagles, Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975) spinning on our record player. This is by far our most played album over the last six months. It’s a perfect early-in-the-week album. Not too much, just enough to ease one’s busy mind.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021