In this most wonderful time of the year, you don’t need to break the bank to help a grandchild. Give the gift that keeps on giving—COMPOUND INTEREST—and let TIME do the heavy lifting. You don’t need to fill Santa’s sleigh with cash. Tuck a little into their stocking each year while sugar-plums dance in their heads using my favored Fidelity UGMA.
Start early. It is the key. Because time is the magic that makes money fly.
And yes, TIME is a double-edged sword. It goes by too quickly—and yet it turns hundreds into hundreds of thousands.
Do what I illustrate below, and you will stop TIME in its tracks like a reindeer landing on your roof.
How? Because they’ll never forget YOU.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021
- Woke Corporate Boardrooms Weaponizing Social Justice - April 14, 2021
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021