In this most wonderful time of the year, you don’t need to break the bank to help a grandchild. Give the gift that keeps on giving—COMPOUND INTEREST—and let TIME do the heavy lifting. You don’t need to fill Santa’s sleigh with cash. Tuck a little into their stocking each year while sugar-plums dance in their heads using my favored Fidelity UGMA.
Start early. It is the key. Because time is the magic that makes money fly.
And yes, TIME is a double-edged sword. It goes by too quickly—and yet it turns hundreds into hundreds of thousands.
Do what I illustrate below, and you will stop TIME in its tracks like a reindeer landing on your roof.
How? Because they’ll never forget YOU.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023