Do you remember Polaroid? It was a “Nifty-Fifty” stock back in the 70s. It constructed a huge headquarters building to signify its greatness. Below are some pictures of just how run down Polaroid’s Waltham, MA location was before demolition in 2008.
Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Google are also putting up structures of their own.
How will this movie end?
I’ll point out that these four companies, plus Microsoft, are responsible for a huge chunk of this year’s advance in the markets, especially NASDAQ.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- THE UNWOKENING: Corporate Executives Signal Big Step Back on ESG - October 7, 2022
- Putin’s Biggest Advantage Is Biden’s Terrible Economic Policies - October 7, 2022
- Remember Tony Bobulinksi? You’ll Be Stunned by What He’s Saying Now - October 7, 2022
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022