Do you remember Polaroid? It was a “Nifty-Fifty” stock back in the 70s. It constructed a huge headquarters building to signify its greatness. Below are some pictures of just how run down Polaroid’s Waltham, MA location was before demolition in 2008.
Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Google are also putting up structures of their own.
How will this movie end?
I’ll point out that these four companies, plus Microsoft, are responsible for a huge chunk of this year’s advance in the markets, especially NASDAQ.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023