Do you remember Polaroid? It was a “Nifty-Fifty” stock back in the 70s. It constructed a huge headquarters building to signify its greatness. Below are some pictures of just how run down Polaroid’s Waltham, MA location was before demolition in 2008.
Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Google are also putting up structures of their own.
How will this movie end?
I’ll point out that these four companies, plus Microsoft, are responsible for a huge chunk of this year’s advance in the markets, especially NASDAQ.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021