The short answer is, no. The Green New Deal is a pie in the sky statement of Utopian dreams. The resolution calls for rebuilding every American building, ending all traditional forms of energy production within ten years, building trains across the oceans with capacity great enough to replace all air travel, and other similarly unachievable measures. The renewable energy generation measures alone would cost around $5.7 trillion.
The 14 page resolution’s other demands would cost many trillions of dollars more, and would impose hardship on every American family by forcing them to renovate their homes, pay more for their heat, hot water, transportation and electricity, reduce their ability to travel and more. You can read the entire resolution below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive March 2021: America’s Growth Corridors - March 1, 2021
- Teaching A Family Investment: Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter and You - March 1, 2021
- Welcome to the Interest Rate Prediction Business, JACK! - February 26, 2021
- Petrified Snow/Ice Fishing? How about a Boat? and More - February 25, 2021
- COVID Chaos: New York and California vs. Florida and South Dakota - February 24, 2021