You don’t need to look too hard to realize bad stuff happens. The disaster in Israel is one. How does this happen? In a world where access to money has never been easier, we’re living with risks impossible to see. The U.S. isn’t helping.
When you look inside the dealings of failed crypto exchange FTX and founder Sam Bankman-Fried, you see billions of dollars in the hands of so-called altruists. SBF was surrounded by idealists like himself, trying to make the world a better place. Instead, they helped separate people from their money faster than anything we’ve seen in recent times, never mind the money tucked away by bad actors looking to hide it for their evil doings.
Too much money. Too much power in the hands of those who think they know what’s good for you. Overlords who use their power for what turns out to be nothing good.
It’s like what we’re seeing in big blue blob cities with no accountability for crimes committed.
Action Line: Pay attention to what’s happening. There’s never been a more pressing time to build a margin of safety around yourself and your family. When you want help, I’m here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellesley Fund: “Balanced Investing Is Dead” (Please Stop) - December 8, 2023
- Do You Have a Plan to Protect Your Personal Data? - December 8, 2023
- DIRTY JOBS: America Needs Mining Engineers - December 8, 2023
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #2 Coach - December 7, 2023
- Have All of New Jersey’s Workers Already Moved to Florida? - December 7, 2023