When Your Survival Guy is telling you that the risk-free rate of return is 0.22%, it’s time to pay attention. Sure, the Fed has talked the rate up, but it started the year at 0.09%. Here’s the kicker, when this political virus swept over the world three years ago, the rate was at 2.45%. That was before Your Survival Guy had to evac from Telluride as the world shut down.
This is the risk-free rate. It’s the gravity that keeps investors’ feet on the ground. Understand that products out there are selling you down the river, and making promises on your money they might not be able to keep. They need to make their money somewhere. Plan accordingly.
Action Line: If you need help building a portfolio of investments with some gravity, I would love to talk with you.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Nephew Graduates, and I’m Larry the Cable Guy - June 5, 2023
- California Is Driving These Wealthy Businesses Out of the State - June 5, 2023
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023