What you’re looking at is a snapshot of the yield curve at certain points in recent history and today. My, how far we’ve come. And hopefully, there’s further to go.
But you and I know hope is not a strategy. With that said, if you’re on a fixed income, take a hard look at locking in some of today’s yields well into tomorrow. If you have lazy cash sitting around, sink your teeth into today’s yields.
Remember, it was only three short years ago we were looking at a different landscape. Yields were scraping the bottom, like dredging for bay scallops. Now all of a sudden, rates are pretty nice.
Look at the middle part of this curve. Is it the best we’re going to see? I’m not in the prediction business. But you can generate a solid income stream right now. Because when rates are close to four percent, I’m paying attention. I think you should too.
Action Line: A lot of money has not been made simply for failing to take action. Beat inertia. Let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023