What you’re looking at is a snapshot of the yield curve at certain points in recent history and today. My, how far we’ve come. And hopefully, there’s further to go.
But you and I know hope is not a strategy. With that said, if you’re on a fixed income, take a hard look at locking in some of today’s yields well into tomorrow. If you have lazy cash sitting around, sink your teeth into today’s yields.
Remember, it was only three short years ago we were looking at a different landscape. Yields were scraping the bottom, like dredging for bay scallops. Now all of a sudden, rates are pretty nice.
Look at the middle part of this curve. Is it the best we’re going to see? I’m not in the prediction business. But you can generate a solid income stream right now. Because when rates are close to four percent, I’m paying attention. I think you should too.
Action Line: A lot of money has not been made simply for failing to take action. Beat inertia. Let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023