You don’t need to invest like the masses, in fact you should avoid such a lemming-like course of action. As I have written to you before (here and here), invest in the forlorn, the unloved, and the out-of-favor. Multi-millionaire investor Jim Rogers is encouraging “overlooked and hated markets.” Barbara Kollmeyer writes of Rogers at MarketWatch:
We’re diving right into our call of the day, which comes from Jim Rogers. In a sweeping interview with RealVision TV, the veteran investor warns another bear market is coming, and that it will be “horrendous, the worst.” It’s the level of debt across global economies that will be to blame, he says.
What does Rogers like? Overlooked and hated markets — agriculture and Russian stocks — and he remains a fan of Chinese stocks. The Singapore-based investor owns gold, but says the metal isn’t hated enough to buy right now and it’s going to get “very, very, very overpriced” before the current run is over.
Read more here. The Retirement CompoundersSM investment program developed by Young Research and used by Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. is not confined to investing like the masses. The RCs are individual stock picks from across the globe. Read more about the program here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023