When you go to Paris, and I hope you will soon, you want to hit the ground running. Our planning begins months before we depart, gathering intelligence on places we want to eat and of course stay. One of the key reasons to stay at a palace hotel is for the concierge desk.
You know how much we love Le Bristol Hotel and that’s one of the reasons why—the service. In our planning stages stateside, we work with Tara Hyland , ASA, MCC, at Independent Luxury Travel Advisor, an affiliate of Travel Edge, to help get us to where we want to go.
Well before we land, we have a pretty long list of reservations confirmed thanks to the teamwork of Tara and Le Bristol’s concierge staff. And I wish I could say all palace hotel concierge desks are the same. They’re not. Yes, they all have the can-do attitude and want to be helpful, but they don’t all have the same “pull.”
With that said, you could do it on your own. But I would not want to arrive at a rental apartment, staring at my iPhone in search of a place to eat, facing the daunting task of making reservations.
Action Line: If you’re planning the perfect trip to Paris, your first step should be to click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, where I’ll deliver the intelligence I’ve gained in my own research and travel so you can learn from my successes and mistakes.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Mike Rowe Alarmed at American Men Leaving the Workforce - December 7, 2022
- Looting and Thefts Threaten to Close Walmart Stores - December 7, 2022
- BE PREPARED: Army Responds to Terrorist Attack Near Fort Bragg - December 6, 2022
- SPAC-TACULAR COLLAPSE: Billions in SPAC Deals Disappear - December 6, 2022
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022