My July RAGE Gauge is in, and four letters come to mind: G-N-M-A. As in Vanguard GNMA. If you don’t have some already, then what are you waiting for? The calm in the markets is unsettling. My RAGE Gauge tells me investors aren’t paying attention. They are getting complacent, with nearly all my favorite indicators showing investors without fear. Don’t fall into the complacency trap. Be vigilant with your investments, now more than ever.
Here’s an indicator that things aren’t as calm as they may seem on the surface.
Violent protests break out for second day at G-20 summit
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023