My July RAGE Gauge is in, and four letters come to mind: G-N-M-A. As in Vanguard GNMA. If you don’t have some already, then what are you waiting for? The calm in the markets is unsettling. My RAGE Gauge tells me investors aren’t paying attention. They are getting complacent, with nearly all my favorite indicators showing investors without fear. Don’t fall into the complacency trap. Be vigilant with your investments, now more than ever.
Here’s an indicator that things aren’t as calm as they may seem on the surface.
Violent protests break out for second day at G-20 summit
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021