My July RAGE Gauge is in, and four letters come to mind: G-N-M-A. As in Vanguard GNMA. If you don’t have some already, then what are you waiting for? The calm in the markets is unsettling. My RAGE Gauge tells me investors aren’t paying attention. They are getting complacent, with nearly all my favorite indicators showing investors without fear. Don’t fall into the complacency trap. Be vigilant with your investments, now more than ever.
Here’s an indicator that things aren’t as calm as they may seem on the surface.
Violent protests break out for second day at G-20 summit
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022