Throwing more rules at guns will not solve the Las Vegas massacre. Laws stop law abiding citizens. This guy was not that.
New gun laws only make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to defend themselves. It’s the exact opposite of what’s needed. We allow our school zones, for example, to be defenseless havens for killers thanks to laws. Another man made disaster is waiting to happen again and again.
It is wrong for the NRA to engage in any form of new gun laws at this time. This is not the time for a national organization like the NRA to set national policy. It is a slippery slope.
And once a new rule or law is enacted it essentially leads to fewer and fewer rights for those that respect the law. It impedes our right to self-defense. Anti gun laws create havens, like gun free school zones, for murderers to do their work–the exact opposite of what laws intended to prevent.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022