If you want to understand the problem with index investing, then consider what the king of indexing is doing. Recently Vanguard announced its robo-only advisor service. If you signup for this, you will not speak with a live representative and you will not be allowed to invest in non-Vanguard funds.
When you step back and consider all of the advertising Vanguard is doing for its actively managed funds the reason becomes crystal clear. I want you to pay attention here. Indexing or passive investing will destroy the wealth of the masses asleep at the wheel.
You will not be one of them, I hope. Because the warning signs are there. My feeling is Vanguard has seen its path forward and it’s not with indexing.
Don’t be the last one stuck in a sinking ship.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy: The Koch Brothers’ Real Estate Empire - January 24, 2020
- The Bloomberg-led Anti-Gun Movement Could Backfire at the Polls - January 24, 2020
- Don’t Let Your Retirement Dream Community Become a Nightmare - January 24, 2020
- Cutting Carbon Emissions Won’t Stop Forest Fires - January 23, 2020
- Democrats Are Unknowingly Working for Team Trump - January 23, 2020