If you want to understand the problem with index investing, then consider what the king of indexing is doing. Recently Vanguard announced its robo-only advisor service. If you signup for this, you will not speak with a live representative and you will not be allowed to invest in non-Vanguard funds.
When you step back and consider all of the advertising Vanguard is doing for its actively managed funds the reason becomes crystal clear. I want you to pay attention here. Indexing or passive investing will destroy the wealth of the masses asleep at the wheel.
You will not be one of them, I hope. Because the warning signs are there. My feeling is Vanguard has seen its path forward and it’s not with indexing.
Don’t be the last one stuck in a sinking ship.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Lazy Cash Wandering Docks at Newport Boat Show - September 23, 2021
- Highest Ever Spike in Murders as Democrats Unleashed Mayhem in 2020 - September 23, 2021
- Rolling Stones Pay Emotional Tribute to Charlie Watts - September 23, 2021
- Beware the “Tyrant Variant” - September 23, 2021
- This Chart Belongs on Your Fridge and More… - September 22, 2021