If you want to understand the problem with index investing, then consider what the king of indexing is doing. Recently Vanguard announced its robo-only advisor service. If you signup for this, you will not speak with a live representative and you will not be allowed to invest in non-Vanguard funds.
When you step back and consider all of the advertising Vanguard is doing for its actively managed funds the reason becomes crystal clear. I want you to pay attention here. Indexing or passive investing will destroy the wealth of the masses asleep at the wheel.
You will not be one of them, I hope. Because the warning signs are there. My feeling is Vanguard has seen its path forward and it’s not with indexing.
Don’t be the last one stuck in a sinking ship.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Ah, Tony (Bobulinski), You’re Just Going to Bury All of Us Man” - October 28, 2020
- Can We Still Afford the Riverboat Cruise? - October 28, 2020
- Market Down 900 Points and Here’s what YOU Told Me - October 27, 2020
- Trump’s Momentum and the Liars Protecting Hunter Biden - October 27, 2020
- How to Treat Your Money (Hint: Not Like this Guy) - October 26, 2020