Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XXXII
Do you have a vitamin routine? There’s a bottle of Dr. Joseph Mercola’s liposomal C sitting on my desk. A doctor client of mine swears by his C, not quite Linus Pauling levels, but a significant dosage nonetheless.
Dr. Mercola writes about zinc as a “Poor Man’s Coronavirus Defense,” and refers to the yeoman’s work of investigative reporter Bill Sardi. (Mercola had me hooked at Poor Man’s).
In closing, Sardi proposes imitating Zelenko’s COVID-19 protocol using natural remedies if you have symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection and cannot obtain a prescription for chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine and a Z-Pak:
- A natural antibiotic such as cinnamon extract or oil of oregano
- Quercetin as a zinc ionophore (to enhance zinc entrance into cells)
- Zinc, up to 30 milligrams per day
- Vitamin B3(niacin), 25 to 50 mg per day, and selenium to further boost bioavailability of zinc
How are you holding up? Feels like we have a ways to go, doesn’t it? What’s great about being a patient, methodical investor is you get a bird’s eye view of it all.
One of the biggest hurdles for investors is giving up on an investment. Investors have sunk cost issues: They don’t sell because doing so is admitting they’re wrong. They’re too emotionally attached.
Remember, there’s nothing wrong with changing course. Will vitamin C or zinc save your life? I don’t know. I’m not a doctor; I’m your survival guy.
But sometimes changing course is just what the doctor ordered. Just ask Jerry Seinfeld. He looks pretty content to me, just driving in cars getting coffee.
Read my entire series, Coronavirus Infects Stock Market here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021