If you’re looking for the island life, consider my favored liberty retirement state of New Hampshire, which sits on an island of freedom surrounded by tax-hungry blues states of the Northeast. As a fair disclosure, my family owns a log cabin in the White Mountains of NH and we’re looking forward to spending time there over Thanksgiving.
Once you start thinking about your retirement life, you quickly realize you deserve to keep more of what you earned or to live free or die in a place where you’re looked upon as a resident, not a piggy bank.
Here’s a list of small towns in New Hampshire where you can find a better America, today.New Hampshire Towns Under 30000
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023