If you’re looking for the island life, consider my favored liberty retirement state of New Hampshire, which sits on an island of freedom surrounded by tax-hungry blues states of the Northeast. As a fair disclosure, my family owns a log cabin in the White Mountains of NH and we’re looking forward to spending time there over Thanksgiving.
Once you start thinking about your retirement life, you quickly realize you deserve to keep more of what you earned or to live free or die in a place where you’re looked upon as a resident, not a piggy bank.
Here’s a list of small towns in New Hampshire where you can find a better America, today.New Hampshire Towns Under 30000
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BE VIGILANT: The Rats Are Scurrying in These Rough Markets - May 17, 2022
- Young Americans Fall in Love with Farming, Again - May 17, 2022
- Your Survival Guy: “Sell in May, Buy After Labor Day?” - May 16, 2022
- Is Your Financial Advisor Hiding the Truth About ESG? - May 13, 2022
- CRYPTO: Has the Fire Gone Out? - May 13, 2022