A son of long-time subscribers to Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report emailed me last week about a letter his parents had received from their bank branch.
Not a phone call to set up a meeting, a letter.
According to him, the bank sent the letter to his parents stating that no gold or silver would be allowed in the bank’s safe deposit boxes.
There was no explanation for the change in the letter.
The note wasn’t from a small local bank on Main Street, USA.
This bank is one of the biggest players in the world.
Its regional branches extend like tentacles to every street corner imaginable.
It’s one of the big guys on Wall Street that received a bailout, of course.
Does this letter sound like they’re looking out for the heart and soul of Americans living on Main Street?
What we are seeing today are desperate moves by banks and investment firms to stay relevant.
The pressure to grow is immense.
Which is why I want you to do some of your banking locally, where everybody knows your name.
Because if they’ve changed their name too many times for you to remember, why in the world would they remember yours?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- RECORD GAS PRICE IN LA: What Happened to Falling Gas Prices? - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022