One of the best parts of helping people in retirement is getting to be a part of their retirement life. A client recently sent me this picture, and said: “Above is a snap of Rainbow Bridge taken from a nearby alcove that held some old signatures.” It was great to be able to share that moment he had worked for his whole life.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Retirement Life: Bankrupt in Two Weeks - June 3, 2020
- Police: When it’s Not Worth the Risk to Serve and to Protect - June 3, 2020
- America’s Bravest Protect Our Cities, Blue State Politicians Let ‘em Burn - June 2, 2020
- Survive and Thrive June: Your Survival Guy’s Home (and Money) Protection Plan - June 1, 2020
- You Need to Seek Some Shelter for When Things Get Ugly - June 1, 2020