One of the best parts of helping people in retirement is getting to be a part of their retirement life. A client recently sent me this picture, and said: “Above is a snap of Rainbow Bridge taken from a nearby alcove that held some old signatures.” It was great to be able to share that moment he had worked for his whole life.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Retirement Life: “My life Has Always Been One of Very Good Fortune” - December 5, 2019
- America’s Silent Army with 423M Guns - December 5, 2019
- Banks Are Selling Your Private Info to Strangers - December 4, 2019
- Survive and Thrive December: Rich Grandchild, Poor Grandchild - December 3, 2019
- Here’s Why You Should Treat Your Disaster Cash like Gold - December 3, 2019