One of the best parts of helping people in retirement is getting to be a part of their retirement life. A client recently sent me this picture, and said: “Above is a snap of Rainbow Bridge taken from a nearby alcove that held some old signatures.” It was great to be able to share that moment he had worked for his whole life.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Doctor, What Are You Doing?” “Nothing,” He Said - October 3, 2023
- Bidenflation Making It Harder to Retire - October 3, 2023
- Will Illinois Gun Owners Register Their Firearms? - October 3, 2023
- “Oh, This Is Prime Real Estate,” They Say - October 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive September 2023: “I Want to Be a Farmer, a Garbageman, or Tom Brady” - October 2, 2023