You live in a world where you don’t know who to trust. Look at the disaster in Afghanistan where common sense tells us we should not be there. This truism was known by you and me years ago. It would be a boondoggle. And yet, here we are.
You have Navy SEAL boots on the ground, with real-time intelligence telling us the end of the Afghan war will be a disaster because we lost the hearts and soul of Afghanistan a long time ago—if we ever had them.
You have the Deep State lying to your face, saying the intelligence agencies never predicted this. Sure.
And you have Biden left hanging in the breeze from all sides, not knowing who to believe or even remembering what they told him. Welcome to a world where everyone’s protecting their own fiefdom, even though the truth is right in front of their eyes.
We’re seeing this in all walks of life from Afghanistan, to BLM, to woke corporations, to ESG investing, and beyond. Look at the dark side of investing, for example, where money is thrown blindly at mutual funds and ETFs. Everyone’s in the same boat buying the same stuff. How’s that going to work out?
Action Line: All of this STUFF is years in the making, and look at how fast it can come apart in a matter of DAYS. Don’t take my word for it. Look around you. When the end comes, it’s fast and furious. Prepare yourself and your family now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023