Buzzards Bay, known for its warmer New England waters, extends eastward into the mouth of the Cape Cod Canal and south, via Woods Hole, to Vineyard Sound and the island of Martha’s Vineyard. We cruise through Buzzards Bay on our way to Mattapoisett, MA from Newport, RI.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021