Buzzards Bay, known for its warmer New England waters, extends eastward into the mouth of the Cape Cod Canal and south, via Woods Hole, to Vineyard Sound and the island of Martha’s Vineyard. We cruise through Buzzards Bay on our way to Mattapoisett, MA from Newport, RI.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023