Here’s a pic from Eventide on our recent visit to Portland, Maine. Doors open at 11am. Get there around 11:30am and you should be seated shortly. We arrived around 12:15pm and had about a 30 minute wait. Not bad. There’s a room to the side where you can order a glass of wine/beer and some oysters etc. while you wait.
We split a dozen oysters, six from Pemaquid and six from Otter Cove. The lobster stew was delicious with generous chunks of lobster. The Eventide brown butter lobster roll (steamed pork bun not bread) was incredible as was the house pastrami bun. We went to Fore Street for dinner. Again, doors open at 5pm and you want to be in line early. We happened to be out on a walk and stopped in around 5pm, too stuffed from lunch to eat, and asked if we could put our name in. Very friendly. Said to come back around 8-8:30pm. Worked out great.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022
- Can Politics Predict the Markets? - October 5, 2022
- The Simple, Elegant Power of the Retirement Compounders - October 5, 2022
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022