Here’s a pic from Eventide on our recent visit to Portland, Maine. Doors open at 11am. Get there around 11:30am and you should be seated shortly. We arrived around 12:15pm and had about a 30 minute wait. Not bad. There’s a room to the side where you can order a glass of wine/beer and some oysters etc. while you wait.
We split a dozen oysters, six from Pemaquid and six from Otter Cove. The lobster stew was delicious with generous chunks of lobster. The Eventide brown butter lobster roll (steamed pork bun not bread) was incredible as was the house pastrami bun. We went to Fore Street for dinner. Again, doors open at 5pm and you want to be in line early. We happened to be out on a walk and stopped in around 5pm, too stuffed from lunch to eat, and asked if we could put our name in. Very friendly. Said to come back around 8-8:30pm. Worked out great.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023